Imagine the future of work for sales teams:
- You can work from anywhere in the world, but still work with your team like you’re sitting side-by-side. A virtual sales floor 💻
- Your sales floor is smart. It learns how your team works, identifies “winning” behaviors, then replicates them across the team. An AI co-pilot 🤖
Recent advances in large language models and the pandemic-induced shift to remote/distributed work suggest this future is not-so-distant. With all your work happening online instead of in-person, it’s now possible to systematically turn this vast quantity of unstructured data into actionable strategies and feedback loops. We’re making this a reality, starting with sales teams.
Nooks is a smart virtual salesfloor that multiplies reps productivity by bringing realtime collaboration and AI tooling to the team’s sales calls.
Teams use Nooks to work together throughout the day - our smart dialer automates the manual process of calling and our salesfloor facilitates realtime collaboration on calls. Nooks analyzes the team’s conversations to understand the winning playbooks, then helps replicate these across the team.
- Reps 3x their sales conversations using the Nooks dialer. It uses AI to accelerate the manual process of calling. Nooks automatically detects answering machines, leaves voicemails, and filters out bad numbers to save reps hours of repetitive tasks
- Reps work together in Nooks throughout the day (avg ~3hrs/day)! They can listen to each others’ calls, give live advice, and strategize after calls. This dramatically reduces ramp times and improves feedback loops
- Nooks operationalizes and standardizes winning playbooks across the team. AI insights help managers identify strategies to improve their playbooks. Going forward, Nooks automatically tracks how well the team is following these strategies
Teams that use Nooks often see a 2-3x increase in reps’ productivity within weeks! 📈
Check out an interactive demo of our product here
We get tons of user love 💜 here
We’re defining a new software category: an AI-powered salesfloor. We’re looking for someone to partner with the founders to raise market awareness, create content, and establish Nooks as a thought leader in the sales space. We’ve managed to reach our neck-break growth (doubling each quarter) through users organically sharing their excitement and experiences and we’re looking for ways to scale and systematize this process. This is a wide-ranging role and you’ll not only manage the marketing budget but you’ll be responsible for overall top-of-funnel growth.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, drive user acquisition, and promote Nooks as a new category of software
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns, including social media advertising and search engine optimization
- Create and edit video content for sharing on LinkedIn.
- Work with sales influencers and customer advocates to create LinkedIn content and represent the brand
- Plan and execute both free and sponsored events (webinars, LinkedIn live sessions, etc.) to build relationships with potential customers and partners
- Develop content marketing strategies, including user stories and case studies that highlight Nooks' success and user love
- Track and analyze marketing campaign performance and provide regular reports to the team and management
- Work closely with the product team to ensure marketing initiatives align with product updates and releases
You should have some of these requirements but all of them is not a requirement. If you have any doubt, just apply!
- 2+ years of experience in B2B marketing, preferably in the SaaS industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with experience creating compelling user stories and case studies
- Passion about the sales space and knowledgable about SDR work
- Experience developing and executing digital marketing campaigns, with a track record of driving user acquisition and revenue growth
- Experience planning and executing events
- Analytical skills to track and report on campaign performance
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
Some reasons this might be a good fit for you:
- Join a startup that’s growing extremely fast (doubling revenue each quarter) 🚀
- Market a product that has thousands of raving fans and a clear ROI 💜
- Strong brand recognition in the sales space 🏆
- Competitive pay and significant equity 💰
- Unlimited PTO 🏖️
We’re growing super quickly (doubling revenue every quarter, currently ~$1MM ARR) and we have 50-100 customers who rely on Nooks for their daily workflow/collaboration. We can attribute a lot of this success to the fact that our product can demonstrate a TON of value within a short amount of time. Within a 2-week trial period, we often 2-3x reps’ productivity (measured by the amount of new sales pipeline reps can generate). This led to a 50% trial conversion rate to paid customers last quarter!
We’re a lean team ~15 people with most in the San Francisco Bay Area, but the rest spread across the world in places like New York, Seattle, Spain, Estonia, Costa Rica. We’ve raised $5M from top-tier angel investors and VC’s, and who’ve built/invested in world-class companies like Twitch, Twitter, Lyft, Scale AI, and Outreach. We’re all super passionate about building the future of work, and we’d love for you to join our journey 🚀