We’re looking for an early account executive to execute and refine our sales playbook from lead generation to closing. You shouldn’t be afraid to get your hands dirty and prospect yourself. You’ll be involved in closing deals and improving our sales strategy.
We’re at a point where we have too much inbound and not enough sellers. Come join us and help us close deals!
- You’ll run discovery calls, align key stakeholders and close deals
- Source pipeline to help you hit revenue goals
- Land and expand: build process and funnel for manual top-down reach out, onboarding, activation, and expansion
- Evangelize the product and personally help close the largest deals
- Work collaboratively across teams - including Engineering, Product and Marketing
- Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- 2 years of relevant sales experience including management of SDR / AE functions and a track record of exceeding quota
- Experience selling to mid-market / SMB
- Experience working as a Senior Sales Manager or Account Executive at a fast-paced SaaS company
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strong problem solving, issue-resolution, and multi-tasking skills, the ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, and a keen attention to detail.
- Strong leadership and team building skills
Bonus if you have
- Been an early AE at another startup
- Sold to sales leaders in the past